2018 Annual ACEL National Conference
3rd - 5th October
Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
The 2018 educational leadership conference focuses on “Evidence and Experience” and ACEL will host world-renowned speakers who will “set the learning agenda” in experiential learning, evidence-based research, and leadership experience. Professional
development is integral to teacher quality, student learning outcomes, and ongoing development of personal leadership capabilities. The ACEL National Conference presentations and panels aim to encourage attendees to trust their experience, reflect
and grow as leaders, and engage with current research to inform key practices and learning environments in schools and systems.
We have invited local and international speakers who are experts in leading and learning, and they will bring to life the theme of this three-day conference in Melbourne. Their keynote presentations will be complemented by concurrent sessions, panel
discussions, student performances and reflection & exploration forums.
ACEL Educational Leadership Conference will contribute 15 hours and 30 minutes of NESA Registered PD addressing 6.2.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.
Date: 3rd - 5th October 2018
Time: 8am – 5pm
Location: Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre
1 Convention Centre Pl, South Wharf, Melbourne VIC 3006
Lunch & Morning Tea Provided Each Day.
Cost: (including GST)
$1000 Full or $410 one day only
$1140 Full or $470 one day only
Combine and save: $1160 Full
This year’s 3 day National Conference features an unparalled line-up of keynote speakers, networking events and special features. Register today and gain access to:
- Local & International esteemed Keynote Speakers
- Australian Showcase – Featuring Australian keynote speakers discussing and presenting local issues and learnings
- Crafting the Education Policy Agenda.
- Gill Callister Secretary DET VIC & Mark Scott Secretary DET NSW on crafting the policy agenda for Australia’s two largest education systems. Hosted by Jim Watterston
- 30 Educational Concurrent Sessions
- Educational Products and Services Trade Exhibition Hall
- Keynote Book Signings
- Official Networking Gala Reception
- 33rd Annual ACEL National Awards Ceremony
- Daily State Specific Networking Functions
- ACEL Annual Board Meeting
- Live Student Performances
- Daily Morning Tea, Lunch & Afternoon Tea Provided
- ACEL books and publications store
- Complimentary Satchel bag and Materials
- Complimentary e-showbag
- Access ACEL Members Centre