2019 Annual ACEL National Conference
Date: 2nd - 4th October 2019
Time: 8am – 5pm
488 George St
Sydney NSW 2000
Morning Tea, Lunch and Afternoon Tea provided.
Cost: (including GST)
$920 Full or $385 one day only
$1060 Full or $440 one day only
Combine and save: $1080 Full
Educational leaders have the privilege of setting the moral purpose, expectations, culture, as well as learning and teaching practices within their organisations. They strive to develop future-focussed cultures, reflect on their practices, engage in professional learning, and influence student learning.
The 2019 ACEL National Conference in Sydney will provide a platform for international and national speakers to share their expertise in highlighting the importance of both “Vision and Voice” in Setting the Learning Agenda.
Effective leadership, collaborative engagement, accessing student and staff voice, and developing deep learning practices are some of the topics our renowned keynote and concurrent speakers will explore over the three days. These presentations will be complemented by panel discussions, student performances, book signings and several opportunities to network with professional colleagues from across the country and beyond.
Join us in October to engage with and contribute to a powerful learning experience!
National Conference 2019 Registration includes
- 3 Day Conference Registration
- Branch Networking Events
- Access to Industry Exhibition Area
- Digital Mobile App Featuring Exclusive delegate information, specially prepared presenter documents and special offers
- Complimentary Conference Satchel
- Discount on National Awards Gala Dinner
- Keynote Presentation Slides, documents and handouts
- Exclusive Bookshop discounts including keynote and Australian author signings
- Complimentary Copy of The Australian Educational Leader Journal
Plus Much More