Leading and Learning: A neuroscience perspective
Leading and Learning: A neuroscience perspective -
Supporting leaders and teachers to boost influence for learning uptake and leadership impact
Facilitated by Dr. Judi Newman PhD
Webinar 1 – 24 July 2023 (4.00-5.00pm AEST)
- A leader and a teacher can prime conversational chemistry and create settings to maximise contribute states to establish high performing learning cultures.
- There are 12 leadership attributes that can inspire trust, rapport and growth to strengthen a school principals and teachers influence. There are also many practical tools and strategies leaders, teachers, coachers. trainers and schools can use to boost impact.
- Neuroscience has shed light on why some leadership behaviours and teacher strategies are more effective than others. Find out more about evidence based strategies using a neuroscience lens that can boost leadership and learning influence.
Webinar 2 – 7 August 2023 (4.00-5.00pm AEST)
- Neuroscience is the logical and ideal pedagogical framework for teaching and learning.
- Explore how the brain learns best and the eight steps to engage the learner with a neuroscience lens.
Registration Fee (Incl. GST)
Member - $100
Non-member - $120
Group (3+) - $80pp (member), $100pp (non-member) - Please email [email protected] to register to qualify for the discount.
Please see the ACEL Events & Programs Terms and Conditions here