Third Annual ACEL Early Childhood Conference 2018
9th - 10th August
Hilton Hotel Sydney
Early childhood leaders and educators will again gather in Sydney for the 3rd annual ACEL Early Childhood Conference in August 2018.
The conference will enable those involved in the early childhood sector, as well as those in the primary and secondary sectors, to discuss, explore, share and experience relevant and contemporary issues in this field.
Early childhood professionals will have the opportunity to hear keynote speakers who are specialists in teaching young children, supporting the development of the whole child considering any unique needs they may have, and preparing them for their transition
to primary, secondary school and beyond.
The conference will provide attendees the opportunity to reflect, engage and network with colleagues and mentors on issues such as:
- developing professional teaching and administrative staff in the early childhood sector
- understanding and discussing new research in early childhood learning and teaching
- leading early childhood pedagogy
- creating positive relationships with children, families, staff, services and local groups
- guiding and transitioning young children from early childhood to feeder primary schools, secondary schools and other learning communities
- preparing children for their learning pathway from child to citizen in the contemporary context.
ACEL Early Childhood Conference will contribute 9 hours and 30 minutes of NESA Registered PD addressing 6.2.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.