Third Annual ACEL Early Childhood Conference 2018
9th - 10th August
Hilton Hotel Sydney
Early childhood leaders and educators will again gather in Sydney for the 3rd annual ACEL Early Childhood Conference in August 2018.
The conference will enable those involved in the early childhood sector, as well as those in the primary and secondary sectors, to discuss, explore, share and experience relevant and contemporary issues in this field.
Early childhood professionals will have the opportunity to hear keynote speakers who are specialists in teaching young children, supporting the development of the whole child considering any unique needs they may have, and preparing them for their transition to primary, secondary school and beyond.
The conference will provide attendees the opportunity to reflect, engage and network with colleagues and mentors on issues such as:
- developing professional teaching and administrative staff in the early childhood sector
- understanding and discussing new research in early childhood learning and teaching
- leading early childhood pedagogy
- creating positive relationships with children, families, staff, services and local groups
- guiding and transitioning young children from early childhood to feeder primary schools, secondary schools and other learning communities
- preparing children for their learning pathway from child to citizen in the contemporary context.
Date: 9th & 10th August 2018
Time: 8am – 4pm
Location: Hilton Sydney
488 George St, Sydney NSW 2000
Lunch & Morning Tea Provided Each Day.
Evening Networking Function on Day One included.
Cost: (including GST)
ACEL Member: $770 Full or $445 one day only
Non-member: $820 Full or $465 one day only
Group Rate (5 or more): $738 Full
Combine and save: $930 Full