The Australian Council for Educational Leaders is proud to present the 2022 volume of its Resources in Action Series. We have incorporated the feedback of our subscribers in our efforts to provide the most relevant, practical resources for educators.
As the premier association for educational leadership, we are delighted to share with you the following highlights of our Resources in Action subscription:
- Easy to digest, theory and practice-based pieces from cross-sectoral, experienced writers.
- Ability to access these from your device no matter where you are.
- Reflective Practitioner and Use it Now sections to help you apply the learners immediately and discuss with colleagues.
- Wider scope on curriculum based subjects and themes.
- Wide array of authors; from renowned and published leaders sharing their expertise to talented emerging leaders providing fresh perspectives.
Curated and endorsed by The Australian Council for Educational Leaders we welcome you to discover our range of resources in the key areas of practice : Leadership and Teaching.
2022 Publication Dates:
Digital Email Delivery to your laptop, mobile and digital devices
Online portal with access to current and back issues with additional content and resource downloads
Accompanying printable/downloadable version for ease of reference in the classroom or leadership meetings
Each issue contains additional learning and reading references
Each issue contains key takeaway points for ease of implementation and instruction
Written by respected leaders from across Australia in all facets of education
Curated and edited by The Australian Council for Educational Leaders – the premier association for educational leadership across Australia and New Zealand
| Term 1
| 3 February