Adam is a real leader who walks the talk. The resident Education Expert for Channel 10’s “The Project”, his presentations are filled with stories, messages, tools and hope developed from years of successful School Leadership as a Principal in some of Australia’s most challenging locations. Adam is a leader & speaker who has genuinely been there and done that .
Adam takes critical messages about schools, learning, culture and leadership and elevates action in the education system through is groundbreaking business, Real Schools, and to the corporate world via Real Learners.
Adam’s speaking and programs have taken him across Australia and internationally. Just some of his achievements include:
- presenting a TED Talk at the inaugural TEDx Darwin event
- winning his first Principal position at only 35 years of age.
- opening a brand new Northern Territory school as it’s inaugural Principal.
- speaking at International Conferences about developing successful school cultures in Singapore and then as far as Kazakhstan.
- Extending his work on The Project to provide education comment on radio, television and in the print media across Australia.
Adam has a passion for empowering as many dedicated leaders and educators as possible with the tools, skills and attitudes necessary to build meaningful, productive relationships wherever they are … and for these relationships to be leveraged for a new level of learner performance and leadership potential.