2018 National Disability Leadership Summit
21st - 22nd June
Sydney Masonic Centre
The 2018 National Disability Leadership Summit will focus on the
importance for educational leaders to adopt a whole school approach to
ensure quality education is delivered to all students. Developing
collaborative practice, robust partnerships with parents, services and
the community, and understanding all students’ needs to ensure equitable
participation in the education curriculum are some of the topics that
will be presented at the Summit. Speakers will also address leadership
for delivering high quality learning and support for student outcomes,
including working with stakeholders to achieve long term success for
This Summit brings together school leaders,
practitioners, policy makers, researchers, parents and other experts in
the field of leadership, wellbeing, teaching and learning, and
disability support. The National Disability Leadership Summit offers
educational leaders the opportunity to discuss and network on how best
to create a platform for all students to achieve to their potential
within the education system.
Register today for this year’s summit and gain access to:
- Local & International esteemed keynote speakers.
- Dylan Alcott, Susan Gabel, David Mitchell, Linda Graham, Rob Randall, Lorin Nicholson & Carol Ann Tomlinson.
- Keynote Speech from Murat Dizdar PSM Deputy Secretary, School Operations & Performance
- Hosted By Andrew Buchanan
- Panel Discussion Session
- Concurrent Sessions
- Educational Products and Services Exhibitors
- Keynote Book Signings
- Official Networking Reception
- Live Student Performances
- Daily Morning Tea, Lunch & Afternoon Tea Provided
- ACEL Books and Publications store
- Complimentary Satchel bag and Materials
- Complimentary e-showbag
National Disability Leadership Summit will contribute 9 hours and 30 minutes of NESA Registered PD addressing 6.2.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.
Date: 21st & 22nd June 2018
Time: 8am – 5pm
Location: Sydney Masonic Centre
66 Goulburn St, Sydney NSW 2000
Lunch & Morning Tea Provided Each Day.
Evening Networking Function on Day One included.
Cost: (including GST)
ACEL Member: $765 Full or $395 one day only
Non-member: $790 Full or $405 one day only
Group Rate (5 or more): $745 Full
Combine and save: $925 Full