Elevate is ACEL’s innovative mentoring program for current and aspiring educational leaders
Why you should Elevate
Our Elevate Mentoring Program provides you with an opportunity to engage with a recognised and experienced mentor who is outside of your system or school, and who can offer invaluable guidance and support. It offers you the chance to develop professionally to achieve both personal and wider-institutional goals.
ACEL’s strategic plan highlights professional learning, dynamic networks and recognition of excellence as three of our core strategic pillars. The Elevate program aligns with these goals by helping emerging or current leaders develop via one-on-one sessions with an experienced mentor most suited to their needs.
Areas of Development include:
- building positive and productive community relationships
- instructional leadership
- managing challenging conversations
- managing health and wellness
- managing or leading change
- managing time effectively or work-life balance
- performance enhancement of staff
- prioritising work effectively
- succeeding/thriving in challenging environments
- HALT accreditation.