Skip to main content
Board, Staff and Patron
New Voice Scholarships
Update Your Details
Workshops & Webinars
Sponsorship & Advertising
View All Events
Clarity Learning Suite
Curiosity and Powerful Learning Program
Diagnostic Inventory of School Alignment (DISA)
Building Your Leadership Capacity Program
Leading School Transformation Program
Australian Educational Leader
Leading & Managing
Resources In Action
New Voice Perspectives
Series 1 Portal
Series 2 Portal
Search All Products
2021 Awards Nominations
Skip breadcrumb navigation
Deeper Learning: Beyond 21st Century Skills
Author - James Bellanca, Michael Fullan, Yong Zhao, Richard DuFour, Rebecca DuFour, Arthur Costa, Suzie Boss et al.
Education authorities from around the globe explore deeper learning, a process that promotes higher-order thinking, reasoning, and problem solving to better educate students and prepare them for college and careers. Relying on research as well as their own experience, the authors show how to use intensive curriculum, instruction, assessment, and leadership practices to meet the needs of 21st century learners.
- Discover the vital importance of deeper learning to students future success.
- Effectively prepare teachers for deeper learning in the classroom.
- Successfully promote deeper learning with technology.
- Explore ways to foster students creativity, problem solving, and sense of entrepreneurship.
- Accurately and effectively assess for deeper learning.
No of Pages: 414
Publish Date: 26 July 2017
Discounted member price:
You could save
No products found