Skip to main content
Board, Staff and Patron
New Voice Scholarships
Update Your Details
Workshops & Webinars
Sponsorship & Advertising
View All Events
Clarity Learning Suite
Curiosity and Powerful Learning Program
Diagnostic Inventory of School Alignment (DISA)
Building Your Leadership Capacity Program
Leading School Transformation Program
Australian Educational Leader
Leading & Managing
Resources In Action
New Voice Perspectives
Series 1 Portal
Series 2 Portal
Search All Products
2021 Awards Nominations
Skip breadcrumb navigation
Douglas Reeves Essential Leadership 3PK
Douglas Reeves Essential Leadership 3PK Collection
Three Best Selling Educational Leadership titles from Douglas Reeves
100 Day Leaders +
Achieving Equity and Excellence +
From Leading to Succeeding
Turning Short-Term Wins Into Long-Term Success in Schools (a 100-Day Action Plan for Meaningful School Improvement)
Douglas Reeves, Robert Eaker
With foreword by Michael Fullan
Within 100 days, schools have dramatically increased student achievement, transformed faculty morale and school culture, reduced discipline issues, and much more. Begin leading focused, meaningful change in your own school with the support of 100-Day Leaders by Douglas Reeves and Robert Eaker. Using this book to guide your school improvement plan, you will learn how to achieve a series of short-term wins that combine to form long-term success.
Begin a 100-day action plan for educational leadership to effect significant school improvement:
* Become familiar with the 100-day leadership plan and the six stages of implementation.
* Understand the importance of a collaborative culture in creating strong leadership in schools.
* Develop an understanding of high-leverage leadership techniques and strategic planning.
* Study the personality traits and leadership qualities that support successful change management and school improvement.
* Access reproducible rubrics that can be used to measure progress of the 100-day leadership action plan and your school leadership development.
Achieving Equity and Excellence :
Immediate Results from the Lessons of High-Poverty, High-Success Schools
Achieve high performance for all in your school. In Achieving Equity and Excellence, author Douglas Reeves outlines how to make dramatic improvements to student learning, behavior, and attendance in a single semester. Study the mindset of high-poverty, high-success schools and follow their example to implement the equitable and just practices necessary to make student success a sustainable reality.
Use this resource to empower students, teachers, and administrators:
* Study the landmark research on the practices of high-performing, high-poverty schools, and discover updated research showing how these results can be applied.
* Discover what high-poverty schools do differently to achieve high performance, and learn how to implement these strategies in your classroom.
* Transform any school into an effective and productive school through learner-centered teaching.
* Learn the importance of action during the change process and why action must come before belief to implement equitable teaching practices.
* Explore effective accountability systems, the different levels of accountability, and how these systems should be implemented to meet the needs of diverse learners.
From Leading to Succeeding
The Seven Elements of Effective Leadership in Education
Douglas Reeves, Juli K Dixon
Utilizing the crucial elements of effective leadership purpose, trust, focus, leverage, feedback, change, and sustainability education leaders can overcome the many challenges they face in their profession and learn the skills and characteristics they need to succeed. This book synthesizes research from 21st century sources and confronts prevalent leadership myths, while offering guidance on best leadership practices. Use this professional development tool to establish a clear mission and enact vision statements. Benefits Learn about the seven elements of leadership and why they are important to building trust between colleagues. Study the best research available on leadership, coming from diverse research methods and perspectives. Gain guidance on how to tell the difference between best and worst practices in leadership. Examine elements to assess whether an organization is ready for change. Explore a model for reflecting on, self-assessing, and synthesizing leadership experiences and research on effective leadership. Contents Purpose Trust Focus Leverage Feedback Change Sustainability "
Discounted member price:
You could save
No products found