Maximising Learning and Impact - Online
Maximising Learning and Impact with John Hattie Shane Crawford
Why leave student success up to chance? There are deliberate practices we can implement as leaders and teachers which will make a difference to the inputs learners bring to their learning, and the skill, will and thrill as a result of learning. Organised around the DIIE framework, this symposium takes you through a process for diagnosing, determining high impact interventions, quality implementation and evaluating to accelerate the impact your teaching has on student learning.
Attend this symposium to:
- Hear about the most current research on what works best to accelerate student learning
- Discover how well you cater for each aspect of the skill, will (dispositions) and thrill (motivation) of learning
- Take a deep dive into the four stages of the DIIE model: Diagnosis and Discovery, Intervention, Implementation, and Evaluation
- Hear best practices in action and examples from schools and classrooms around the world
- Walk away with practical ideas, strategies and resources to help maximise learning and impact.