Skip to main content
Deeper Learning: Beyond 21st Century Skills
Author - James Bellanca, Michael Fullan, Yong Zhao, Richard DuFour, Rebecca DuFour, Arthur Costa, Suzie Boss et al.
Education authorities from around the globe explore deeper learning, a process that promotes higher-order thinking, reasoning, and problem solving to better educate students and prepare them for college and careers. Relying on research as well as their own experience, the authors show how to use intensive curriculum, instruction, assessment, and leadership practices to meet the needs of 21st century learners.
- Discover the vital importance of deeper learning to students future success.
- Effectively prepare teachers for deeper learning in the classroom.
- Successfully promote deeper learning with technology.
- Explore ways to foster students creativity, problem solving, and sense of entrepreneurship.
- Accurately and effectively assess for deeper learning.
No of Pages: 414
Publish Date: 26 July 2017
Discounted member price:
You could save
You might also be interested in
Connecting With Students
What Works In Schools: Translating Research Into...
Understanding by Design, 2nd Edition
Fulfilling the Promise of the Differentiated...
The Differentiated School: Making Revolutionary...
Leading and Managing a Differentiated Classroom
Brain-Based Teaching in the Digital Age
How to Create a Culture of Achievement in Your...
Guided Instruction: How to Develop Confident and...
Simply Better: Doing What Matters Most to Change...