Invitation to Members to seek appointment as an Independent Director of ACEL
The ACEL Board is inviting Members to nominate, through expression of
interest, for Independent Director positions on the ACEL Board.The nominee must provide a Curriculum Vitae and a supporting statement that details:
- Relevant knowledge, skills, experience and expertise
- Relevant qualifications
- Contribution to educational leadership and/or ACEL
- The key opportunities and/or issues you see facing ACEL and how you will support the Board and the organisation
- Three referees that can be contacted to support your claims
- The successful candidate/s will be appointed by the ACEL Board for a three-year term.
Please note that all nominations are to be received by COB (5.00pm AEST) Monday, 9 May 2022.
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM