We are committed to providing the best in educational development and research to our community.
Our members support in the last year has helped us:
• Develop two new conferences, in the areas of Early Childhood and Positive Psychology, to serve the diverse needs of our profession
• Develop our new e-Publication e-Early Learning
• Introduce the Early Career Principals program and the Curiosity and Powerful Learning program to further support and develop the skills of our teachers and leadership staff
• Increase the number of workshop series and seminars held
• ACEL state branches have held over 100 local events, ranging from Q&A sessions to networking events, to support the needs of local members
• Continue to recognise excellence in education through our Fellowships, Scholarships, and Awards