The ACEL Resource Centre is a collection of continually updated resources:
- Containing over 600 resources including articles, activities, podcasts and ACEL Conference videos
- Specially curated for educators against AITSL professional practices
- Contains a search function to enable quick and targeted access to resources
- Provides an opportunity for educators to drive their professional learning in their own time and space
- Resources added and updated monthly
This Resource Centre intends to provide leaders in education with targeted items for or to enhance professional learning. School leaders can easily search for and identify resources based on the identified key words.
The license for the ACEL Resource Centre is for individual use only.
You must be signed in to access. If you need assistance please contact ACEL on 1800 680 559
Please click here to subscribe today!