ACEL Monographs aim to contribute to current discussion and debate on topics of importance to educators. ACEL views its quality and practical research in educational leadership to be significant and that every ACEL member should have access to.
Recent titles have included, but not limited to:
- Leadership in a Digital Age.
- The IDEAS way by the University of Southern Queensland IDEAS team.
- The award winning monograph Art and Artistry in the Theory and Practice of Educational Administration: A Study of Twenty-Five Head Teachers in Rural China by Peter Ribbins Emeritus Professor, University of Birmingham and Visiting Professor, University of Leicester, UK.
- Jun Hua Zhang and Compassion in School Leadership by Russell Swann Senior Lecturer in Environmental Science, Victoria University, Melbourne.
Monograph Past Issues:
- Monograph 56 - The William Walker Oration
‘The Past, Present and Future of School
Improvement and System Reform’ by Professor David Hopkins
- Monograph 57 - The responsibility to lead:
Education at a global crossroads by Tom Bentley
- Monograph 58 - Implementing,
scaling up, and
valuing expertise to
outcomes in schools by John Hattie