Diagnostic Inventory of School Alignment (DISA)
WHAT IS DISA?
School improvement is informed by a cohesive and clearly articulated direction as identified by the school community – the students, staff and parents/carers. DISA provides schools with comprehensive information for planning for improvement (including baseline data and gap analysis).
DISA is an affordable, online survey tool customised for teachers, parents/carers and students. School communities will identify what their perceived strengths, areas requiring work and gaps.
HOW WILL THE DISA BENEFIT YOU?
- Provides insight into your school’s performance
- Includes a comprehensive report with graphical representations of findings
- Includes follow-up discussion of the results with USQ-LRI staff.
UPDATED IN 2017 WITH NEW BENEFITS
- Provides student year level as well as whole school response
- Provides teaching and non-teaching staff responses
Purchase DISA >>
To visit the dedicated DISA Website, please click here. Please contact the team at ACEL on 1800 680 559 or via email to email@example.com with any queries or to discuss implementing DISA in your school.