Executive Leadership Program
About the Program
Research clearly indicates that leadership is a process of strategically influencing and managing an organisation with an explicit aim to impact on the performance of staff and the overall performance of an organisation. At the school and system level, this translates to the achievement of better outcomes through providing direction, developing the capacity of others, pioneering change and establishing a vibrant organisational culture.
The Executive Leadership Program is designed to assist talented educational leaders to enhance their capabilities, increase their influence and build robust relationships. The current global environment is volatile, complex and uncertain and leaders need an augmented repertoire of practices and enactments to be able to counter emerging challenges and leverage new opportunities.
The Executive Leadership Program is a customised program, which combines intensive face-to-face learning based on theoretical constructs with practical frameworks that can enable leaders to translate learning into action seamlessly. The size of the cohort can be between 8 to 20 participants, which allows for personalised learning and one on one interaction with the convener and the group.
The five modules that make up the program can be delivered in a variety of ways:
- As a full program across five days
- A combination of the modules customsied to meet the needs of specific groups
- As individual modules
The content of the Executive Leadership Program is unique as it draws from diverse fields woven together to provide holistic professional development for leaders at various stages in their careers. The program is designed with a strong emphasis on innovation, collaboration and creativity with opportunities for reflection, group interaction, experimental learning, and exposure to daily practices.
- A full exploration of the “self” to understand and deliver impact and influence
- Robust management and leadership approaches and enactments based on personal, team and organisational strengths and values
- Mastery of strategic skills that managers and leaders need in high-velocity and turbulent times of change
- A nuanced understanding of the value-add of relationships and alliances
- Personal and organisation-specific actions that achieve both short and long-term, personal and organisational outcomes
Click here to download flyer.
Please contact the team at ACEL on 1800 680 559 (or 02 9213 3100) or via email to email@example.com if you have any further queries or would like to discuss the program.