The 2017 Regional Principal Forums are an exciting opportunity for Principals and school leaders to engage with outstanding international leaders in school and system excellence. The Regional Forums are part of the learning strategy under the Education State, complementing and aligning Area Principal Forums and Principal Communities of Practice.
Participants at the Regional Forums will engage with evidence-based examples of international and state exemplar practices in teaching and learning. This will further the successful implementation of the Framework for Improving Student Outcomes (FISO) priority of Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
There will be extensive opportunities to engage with and learn from each other in a rich learning environment. School leaders will have practical ideas to work with and take back to their schools and networks.
The learning intentions for the forums are to:
- Provide clear focus in relation to leading excellence in teaching and learning
- Deepen our culture of continuous self and system improvement
- Deepen trust and conditions for collective responsibility, fuelled by the ambition to improve student learning outcomes
- Enable the spread and adoption of evidence-based insights, behaviours and new practices
- Embed sustainable deep learning and adoption of high impact strategies that optimise student learning growth through collaborative conversations amongst school improvement leaders and their communities of practice.