Welcome to the SA Branch of ACEL.
I hope the year has started well for you and that 2017 is a professionally rewarding time for you. ACEL is the peak Australian body representing educational leaders across all sectors and levels of education. The South Australian ACEL Branch Executive is pleased to work with our national office and interstate colleagues to provide the best possible support to our members. At the state level we are very keen to hear from you about what events, topics and services we can provide for you.
There are 5 elected members on the SA Branch Executive each with responsibility for an aspect of our operations:
- Jenny Stanley, President SA, National Board member, Chair of the ACEL Audit and Risk Committee and ACEL Company Secretary, assisting all convenors
- Phil Reid is the convenor of Branch events
- Toni Cocchiaro is convenor of National events
- Carolyn Palmer is convenor of advocacy and publications
- Lynda McLeod is convenor of membership
Additionally there are a number of members with specialist knowledge and skills who have been co-opted onto the SA branch executive to assist us in delivering the best possible service to members
- Alice Dunlop is the South Australian representative of the ACEL National Teacher Strategy and coordinator of the State Teacher Leader group.
- Pam Kent, President SA Primary Principals Association providing input into the needs of state educational leaders in their professional learning
- Marilyn Clark President of the Preschool Directors Association to represent the early childhood sector and their professional learning needs.
We welcome expressions of interest from SA members who may wish to be co-opted onto the branch executive to assist in awards, state or national events, advocacy, publications or membership. Please contact me at email@example.com
ACEL SA Branch President